Whether you intend to keep growing your business, sell it or pass it onto others, it’s important to understand what drives up or undermines your companies value. That’s where the value builder score comes in.
Luv4 Marketing is a global marketing company. We support business owners and their teams to transform their online presence by providing consulting and direct marketing services across all digital marketing platforms.
We understand how difficult running a business is and how your marketing might suffer as you service your clients. What happens when those leads dry up or those customers contract ends? You need to find ways of lead generating at all times to keep a flow of customers coming through your business. The online courses Luv4 Marketing offer will ensure you have just that!
With each video there is a resource guide giving further insights into the topics. Each resource guide has a notes section plus tools to help you with that particular topic.
If you want to start marketing your business online, or improve your online marketing skills, then it’s time to sign up to the Marketing Masterclass!
The Marketing MasterCLASS Includes:
- Strategy Webinars
- Supported Online Teaching
The Online Marketing Masterclass training series brings together online marketing strategies for your business. Whether its lead generation, paid advertising, social marketing excellence, SEO or any of the important aspects of promoting your business online successfully, then this is the training solution for your business.
Learn all there is to know about how to market your business online using all the key online platforms. We cover LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Website and Lead Generation in one course. You will spend a few hours each week learning how to best market the business. You will also receive support documents and videos after each session to give a deeper understanding on that social platform.
Online Courses Include:
- LinkedIN – Creating an All-Star profile, optimising headlines, adding skills & media files, creating discussions & engagement and understanding your profile.
- Facebook – Facebook advertising, making the most of your Facebook tools, engaging with your audience, creating business pages, events and utilising apps for business.
- Twitter – #TwitterforBusiness – Creating your business account, your Twitter strategy, understanding your numbers with analytics, scheduling posts and leveraging this network.
- Google – Developing your own Google Business Plan, Google local, understanding your circles, engaging with your audience, SEO introduction and Google reviews.
- YouTUBE – Use YouTUBE as a serious marketing tool, engage your audience with playlists, include video into your marketing strategy and add significant value to your network.
- Instagram – Learn how to advertise effectively on Instagram, create powerful and inspiring content and understand the most popular methods to build your following.
- Website – Understanding the basics of search engine optimisation, your visitor flow and adding a solid content strategy into your business.
- Lead Generation – Turn on your lead tap, the importance of knowing your numbers and leveraging the program to full effect to generate a solid, constant lead flow into your sales funnel.